Powered By Blogger

Thursday 7 October 2010

Stuff in and around the house part 2

As i said that i would put up the rest the pictures from the stuff in and around the house. Here they are




This one looks bit creepy i know my eyes are bit scary hehe,it was taken with the screen light from my laptop ;)




 tried experimenting with my perfume and a table lamp, it looks kinda mystical ;) like those magic portions in fairy tales :P

























Thats it for now!!! i know those were quite a lot of pictures. Well i wont be posting anything for a while. Coz i am off to travel and stuff!!!
Yes, ofcourse!!! on a  mission to take some random and interesting pictures from my Diana mini ;)
Until then :)
xoxo

5 comments:

  1. lol reminds me that Mr.Bean movie , anything and everything in the frame :P , but nice try ....btw which camera are u using ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am just using a basic digital camera atm...Nikon s52

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that is a 9MP one right ? Give a try on close up shots . I have a photoblog too

    http://studio-mysnaps.blogspot.com/

    Keep posting :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah thats the one!!! its a good one actually, i mean i have tried taking photographs with the latest nikon aswell as sony with better Mp and better zoom. i think this one has better quality :)
    ya, i will check out the blog and ofcourse ll keep posting :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I use a sony cybershot w210 .with all those softsnap mode and fully adjustable settings, I'm pretty happy with it :)

    ReplyDelete