Powered By Blogger

Sunday 3 October 2010

First Trial of my Diana mini Part 2

This is the part 2 of my first trial with my Diana mini, and i am already in love with it ;) and hoping to get few of more cousins of the Diana family hehehe :)
before i could upload the pictures, i will thank my friends for being my lab rats hehe :)
and here are the rest of the pictures from the best lot!!!
I loved the multi exposure of the first 4 pictures below

This Picture turned out pretty awesome, i mean people who see it as a picture might not understand. As you can see there's a chuch and a sign board in the pictures, these are actually on the opposite side of a road. :D :D



I think this is a pretty cute picture hehehe ;)




Now thats my face, when it comes to taking my picture i either panic or laugh tooo much!!!! Soon i am going to try out some self portrait kind of pictures and hopefully get over the fear of being photographed alone hehehe!!!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment