Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 6 October 2010

Stuff in and around the house part 1

Its quite fascinating that every little thing that is around your house can be a seen as a beautiful object in varying lights, i mean the surrounding the way they look when its bright and sunny (which is bit rare in Birmingham ;)), when it is raining or when it is cloudy. I prefer the weather when its quite cloudy, because i think it gives a nice dull and dark look its just my view. I know most of them like it bright and sunny, I am not a big fan of sun considering the fact i am from India and I have hated sun for most of my life :P :P
Well anyways recently i have fallen in love with the black and white pictures. So here is a bunch of pictures which show the stuff in and around my house during day/night in a black & white view.




























These are stuff around my house mostly taken through my window on a rainy day , i hope my neighbours do not think i am either a stalker or a spy coz they keep seeingg me with my camera through my window hehehe!!!
There is a part 2 to it, i dint want to annoy people by adding way tooo may pictures at once ;)
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. hi ya! thanks for letting me know about the blog. i can't wait to see more of your pics. i must say that i really loved the 7th one done, the rain soaked window with the view of the tree.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @mamatha!!!
    its my pleasure!! thank you for the comments, its good to get some tips and commens from a professional :)

    ReplyDelete