Powered By Blogger

Thursday 6 January 2011

India Part 3

Hmmmm!!!! there s more to this India files...... Got a bit busy with all the Christmas n stuff!!! and then that continued to being lazy, pissed, confused and annoyed and other emotions involved which dint let me do anythin :)

anyways that is not part of the blog! After kerala.... it was Hyderabad, Agra, Jaipur, Jaisalmer and Delhi. I ll upload the best photographs :)
Hyderabad:



Agra: You wont believe for reasons unknown to me i have always hated the Taj, well after i saw it this time it changed a teeny weeny bit.... i mean it is quite a massive and interesting structure. But i still would not agree on the part that this is "The Symbol of Love"



Next stop was Jaipur! The zoo was the most interesting thing i saw! i Love Zoo's!!! and yeah the Amber fort was nice and amazingly big!!!! i gave up on forts after i saw it.... too tired to see any more forts!!! ;)

This was such cute bear!!! i bet i feel how bored he is right now!!! 


and then we were off to Jaisalmer to see the "REAL"desert, when i came to jaipur i was wondering where all the sand was, silly me!!! was hoping the whole of rajastan is in a desert!!! Well anyways we went off to a desert safari, that is we get to ride camel in the desert and then eat and sleep in the wide open desert, wake up, have breakfast, ride the camel for few hours and then have lunch and get back to hotel! it was quite an interesting trip!!!!



This was my camel i was supposed to ride! trust me he was one grumpy fella!!! guess that suited me ;) he was as grumpy as i am most of the time!!! well i am happy bunny most of the time! but when i am pissed u better watch out :P :P




The last stop in the North was Delhi, here are a few shots 

and my madness for black & white emerges again! I do not know how many of you agree on this! Black & white gives some character and authenticity to the picture :) and i love it !!!





















From Delhi, we flew back to Goa chilled there for a week and then came to Chennai and I was off back to Birmingham as i had my graduation to attend!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment