Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 29 September 2010

Restless child???

Well if you were ever so bored and are wondering why i have named the blog as a restless child... its simply due the fact i talk too much and ask way lots of questions, so this friend of mine calls me a restless child and to give credit to the person who always calls me a restless child hehe..... I now present 

"Miss. Stella Daniels" *applause* appreciate you and acknowledge you *applause*

Initially I was thinking of naming the blog as "questions/thoughts of a restless child" but what the heck i aint questioning nobody or thinking anything.... Its all about pictures as they say a picture speaks a thousand words.... so let my pictures speak for them selves rather than me babbling or rambling away to glory....

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment